A website that is not properly optimized for search engines is like a ship lost at sea.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines via “organic” or unpaid search results. This process includes analyzing and optimizing the architecture and navigation of your website, the underlying code, content relevancy, and inbound and outbound links. The goal is to make search engines find your website, scan it, index it, and serve it to visitors who are searching for the information you’re offering.
Search Engine Optimization is a process, not a one-time “set and forget” deal, and it requires ongoing analysis and updates on your website’s content, code, and architecture.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) packages include:
- A full website SEO audit for best practices.
- An industry-specific keyword analysis performed on all live pages of your website.
- The selection of one highly-relevant keyword per page, including the re-writing of content in order to incorporate the selected keyword and keyphrases (when necessary), as well as the coding of page titles, page descriptions, page anchors, and image ALT tags.
- Development of an XML sitemap for Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- A link-building strategy to increase overall traffic and relevance of your website.
- Local SEO tactics, including Google My Business optimization, and relevant local directories.
- A quarterly review and update of your website to account for changes in SEO trends and search engine ranking.